Wow!! How are we nearly in June already??
We say it every year but at Poynings Cat Boarding Hotel we feel like this year is just flying by, it won’t be long until we are closer to this Christmas than Christmas 2017.
With that in mind we are preparing for a busy summer session at the cattery and are taking bookings for this Christmas period too. By far the busiest sessions we have are the school summer and Christmas holidays when many families take their annual vacations.
So whilst your booking your trips away, whether abroad or closer to home, spend a few minutes thinking about who will look after your cat. Many people over look this and have a last minute rush to find the puurfect place for their kitty to spend their holidays
At Poynings Cat Boarding Hotel we are happy to accept bookings for as far in advance as you need. We are also happy to help you with those last minute bookings but cannot guarantee we will have availability during our busiest periods.
Why send your cat on their holidays to us?
- Clean, safe runs both indoors and out
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff who love nothing more than spoiling your cat.
- Easy access to our cattery, just outside of Brighton
- Food, litter, toys and bedding supplied (or if you prefer you can bring your own)
- Lots of cuddles and attention
- Special diets, medications and needs looked after
- Stays ranging from 1 night to 1 month or longer. We can have your cat for as long (or short) as you need.
If you still need some convincing that our services are right for you and your cat/s then give us a call on 01273 857 539 or pop in for a free inspection, no appointment needed.